Chapter Recognition Awards
ASID Carolinas Chapter Recognition Awards acknowledge those who lead by example.
ASID Carolinas honors those within our Chapter who inspire us with exemplary service to the Chapter and our profession. We are looking for individuals, Industry Partners, and institutions who qualify for the:
- EDUCATION AWARD,
- MEDIA AWARD,
- INDUSTRY PARTNER AWARD,
- CAROLINAS CHAPTER AWARD
- AND the DORA GRAY DISTINGUISHED DESIGNER AWARD.
All nominating and supporting letters for Awards are due by 11:59 PM on Monday, July 31, 2017. All materials received after that time will be ineligible for consideration.
- Nominations are to be made by letter to the Awards Chair of ASID Carolinas Chapter from any current ASID Member.
- You are welcome to email your nomination letter and supporting letters, but they MUST be in ONE (1) single email per nominee.
- Please email directly to the Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org (the final letter will be reviewed by the Award Chair, the Administrator will collect and compile them).
- PLEASE NOTE:
- Only ONE (1) supporting letter for any nominee may be submitted from the nominee's company or firm.
- All other required supporting letters MUST be submitted from persons NOT employed by or affiliated in any way with said nominee.
The Judges will select from your recommendations ONLY. Please honor our members by carefully responding to this request. Remember, you may be nominatedby someone else, so take time to nominate those who deserve recognition of ASID Carolinas Chapter.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Only ONE (1) hard copy of the Chapter Recognition Award will be presented in each Category, regardless of whether the winner is part of a group or a single individual. If a winning group wishes to obtain multiple hard copies of the award, each additional Award Certificate requires payment of $50.00 to the Chapter at the time of Award notification. Please make check to "ASID Carolinas" and mail to: ASID Carolinas, 1300 Baxter St., Suite 360, Charlotte, NC 28204.
Join us at the Carolinas Chapter State of the Chapter Event on Friday, September 15, 2017 during our Annual Meeting in Charleston to share in the Celebration where these Awards will be presented! We look forward to seeing you there. Registration to open soon!