Connect, engage and network with interior designers in North and South Carolina with the ASID Carolinas Patron Program. Through in-person and virtual contact marketing activities and touch points - across a variety of platforms, programs, and initiatives - enjoy a year-round array of benefits that expand your brand visibility within the interior design community in the Carolinas!
To view the 2021 Patron levels, benefits and costs, click here.
For the printable registration form, click here.
- Connect: Meet and connect with the professionals shaping the interior design community in North and Carolina and establish your company as a valuable resource to them throughout the year.
- Engage: Patrons are recognized at and participate in the Chapter events including the Spring Meeting, the Excellence in Design Awards, the Annual Meeting, and the many Design Community activities.
- Network: Increase your network of contact through out 800+ members in North and South Carolina. Gain quality face time, build brand recognition, and show your commitment to the interior design industry.
Patron Program Rules
- Patron benefits run the entire calendar year (January 1 through December 31).
- Patrons will be announced via email and social media to membership after joining/renewing.
- Member rate is for ASID members and Industry Partners.
- ASID Carolinas reserves the approval rights of all programs and content being co-branded or promoted to ensure compliance with chapter policies.
- As a 501 (c) 6 non-profit membership association, ASID Carolinas is not a charity and therefore Patron sponsorship does not qualify as a tax-deductible charitable donation. However, it may qualify as a business expense.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Administrator@nc-sc.asid.org.