Connect, engage and network with interior designers in North and South Carolina with the ASID Carolinas Patron Program. Through in-person and virtual contact marketing activities and touch points - across a variety of platforms, programs, and initiatives - enjoy a year-round array of benefits that expand your brand visibility within the interior design community in the Carolinas!
To view the 2022 Patron levels, benefits and costs, click here.
- Connect: Meet and connect with the professionals shaping the interior design community in North and Carolina and establish your company as a valuable resource to them throughout the year.
- Engage: Patrons are recognized at and participate in the Chapter events including the Spring Meeting, the Excellence in Design Awards, the Annual Meeting, and the many Design Community activities.
- Network: Increase your network of contact through out 780+ members in North and South Carolina. Gain quality face time, build brand recognition, and show your commitment to the interior design industry.
Patron Program Rules
- Patron benefits run the entire calendar year (January 1 through December 31).
- Patrons will be announced via email and social media to membership after joining/renewing.
- Member rate is for ASID members and Industry Partners.
- ASID Carolinas reserves the approval rights of all programs and content being co-branded or promoted to ensure compliance with chapter policies.
- As a 501 (c) 6 non-profit membership association, ASID Carolinas is not a charity and therefore Patron sponsorship does not qualify as a tax-deductible charitable donation. However, it may qualify as a business expense.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Administrator@nc-sc.asid.org.